Saturday, October 8, 2011

The End is Nigh

This is totally me right now, a tat over excited and youthful. Ok maybe not so youthful anymore but definitely very excited about my next adventure.

So last Friday I headed into Flight Centre Rangiora to go visit my new best friend Chloe with the 'Adventure Bible' in hand. Once she stopped laughing at me and my 'little black book' we got to the serious business of making me poor. After about 2 hours of rearranging this and that and getting excited about selected sections of my next Adventure we penciled in a departure date.

So once Chloe can confirm all the dates and I part with my savings. I should be departing New Zealand on the 30th October and be returning around the 3rd July 2012.

Where am I going?

Well some people already know and most at least know it will end in Canada. However the in between bit  is more of a secret and will be kept that way until closer to the time.

So stay posted and you might get a sneak peek of the adventure years in the planning ...

No comments:

Post a Comment