Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Its all confirmed ... the 'Official Itinerary'

Well after many weeks of pain staking research and many visits to my fellow Canadian Club drinker Chloe at Flight Centre Rangiora I finally have everything confirmed. Well not everything there is still some issues surrounding my car rental but I'm sure its nothing to major.

So here is my Itinerary ...

6th Nov - Depart Christchurch at 9:40am
                Arrive in Auckland at 11:00
7th Nov - Depart Auckland at 1:10am
                Arrive in Singapore at 6:35am
8th Nov - Depart Singapore at 12:55pm
                Arriving in Dubai at 4:30pm
10th Nov - Depart Dubai at 04:40am
                  Arriving in Jo'burg at 10:50am

This part of the Itinerary is only penciled in as I will be driving around in a rental.

10th Nov - Drive Jo'burg - Pretoria
13th Nov - Drive Pretoria - Kimberley
14th Nov - Drive Kimberley - Bloemfontein - Maseru, Lesotho
17th Nov - Drive Maseru - Queenstown, RSA - Grahamstown
18th Nov - Drive Grahamstown - Port Elizabeth
23rd Nov - Drive Port Elizabeth - Kirkwood
25th Nov - Drive Kirkwood -  Sunland - Middelburg
27th Nov - Drive Middelburg - Upington
28th Nov - Drive Upington - Keetmanshoop, Namibia
29th Nov - Drive Keetmanshoop - Luderitz
30th Nov - Drive Luderitz - Windhoek
3rd Dec - Drive Windhoek - Walvis Bay
4th Dec - Drive Walvis Bay - Swakopmund - Windhoek
5th Dec - Drive Windhoek - Ghanzi, Botswana
6th Dec - Drive Ghanzi - Gaborone
7th Dec - Drive Gaborone - Jo'burg, RSA



Back to my locked in Schedule

7th Dec - Depart Jo'burg at 8:50pm
                Arrive in London at 6:25am

Somewhere in my time in London I will shoot over to the Netherlands to go visit my families ruined Castle.

20th Dec - Depart London at 2:25pm
                  Arriving in Vancouver at 4:25pm
                  Depart Vancouver at 6:00pm
                  Arrive in Victoria, BC 6:24pm

Then there is a whole lot of going with the flow here.

1st Jun 2012 - Depart Vancouver at 8:00pm
                       Arrive in Auckland at 5:00am

3rd Jun 2012 - Depart Auckland at 7:50pm
                        Arrive in Christchurch 9:10pm


So there you have it I be gone for a long time and starting to shit my pants a little about the whole thing. But hey I seem to do my best when being thrown into the deep end. So stay tuned for future posts following my progress around the world.

Till Laterz ...







No comments:

Post a Comment