Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Atlanta here I come...


So my time on Dulcinea is almost at a end I'm just sitting in the cockpit (because its to bloody hot downstairs with all the portholes shut) writing this while she pees her little tanks dry and my god do I need a loo now too.

But yes my time in Florida is almost up and by tonight I will be in Atlanta city. Which will mean I can mark 2 states of my list of about 14 states. To be honest I'm kinda scared to do this massive drive all by myself, I cant call my dad if the car breaks down. But hey what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger or weaker so the next thing can kill you. So the car is packed, Gary is in the front seat and Gertrude is poltting the route.

Oh yay the water tanks are empty so I guess till later peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment