Saturday, January 21, 2012

Facebook and Twitter ...

So I have started uploading photos for this trip to my Facebook Group. If you wish to see them search roetastic.com in the Facebook search if your a member or just click here you should be able to see it if your not a member pretty sure you can. But if not its about high time you get a Facebook account, not looking at anyone in San Diego. Anyways if you are a Facebook peep like all the cool kids are then go to my page and like it :). You can also keep up to date with what I'm doing on my twitter (@roetastic) as I tweet about 400 times a day there is also photos there thats not on the blog or my Facebook Group. My tweets can also be seen on the right hand side of this blog. Anyways now that I'm done with my shameless promotion get to it ... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment