Friday, January 27, 2012

She is here ....

This is just a quick post to let everyone in New Zealand know that Kim made it here and it is now safe to wonder the streets again without fear of bumping into her. She landed about 30min early at 11:40am but didn't appear until like 1pm. She insists that its was busy at customs me thinks she tried to get stripped search by the cute security guard and got a fat lesbian instead and now is to ashamed to admit it.

I flew over from Victoria to Vancouver on the most ridiculous thing ever a plane that lands on the water. As ridiculous as they are they are freaking awesome especially when they nose dive towards the water to come land. We caught one back to Vic again which was abit rougher thanks to the weather, while I was shitting my pants Kim was under the illusion she was on a ride at a theme park.

Well we are here now and share a very cosy room, I'm the top bunk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment