Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I play Chess Good and some other stuff too ...

So apparently I'm a secret geek. Yup I discovered a secret talent I poses this weekend in good old Dunedin .... Chess ... I might as well get myself braces, some suspenders a pocket protector and start wearing my reading glasses permanently.

It took Gareth I believe 3 goes and much frustration before he could beat me. I took great pleasure in this of course.

However the real reason I went to Dunedin is to do some soul searching. You see my best mate Gareth also doubles as my spirit guide if you want to go that far. He seems to be able to put things in perspective when all I see is chaos. So instead of finding the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything (which is 42 by the way) I discovered I could play chess. I also found time in there to somewhat sort the chaos that is my head.

But yeah Dunedin what can be said about it besides that its south from Christchurch and north of Invercargill. I suppose it is a really beautiful city but I couldn't help but walk through the central city looking at buildings thinking to myself that will collapse, that will collapse oh yes that would definitely collapse. There is one building I would love to buy one day and turn into my private residence, just something small for me and the cat. The building in question is the Dunedin Railway Station. I think it will be just perfect for the lifestyle I intent to live a life of being 'a lady of leisure'. The only problem would be the trains but I'm sure they can find somewhere else to go. As one would not be amused being waken up by the noise of train carriages.

Well this is where the blog post ends, was pretty lame really you probably wondering why you even bothered reading this blog but you will be back they always come back yup you can resist the urge to come back and see what other crap I'm going to be spewing on to a page.

Till laterzz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment