Friday, June 3, 2011

Made it to Lincoln ...

So today I drove from St Louis to Lincoln going through 4 states as it turned out. Iowa snug up on me and before I knew it I was driving through it. St Louis reminds me a lot of the city in Grand Theft Auto for some reason. It looks like a rather poor city but has some awesome buildings. I like the old Government building it looks so tiny amongst the skyscrapers.

Also went and saw the Arch thingy ...

On my way through to Lincoln I stopped in Kansas City both of them. The one on Missouri is a rather beautiful city it reminds me a lot of Dunedin well if Dunedin was warm and massive. I guess its because its a hilly city. But yeah Kansas City, Missouri is about 400 times better then Kansas City, Kansas and all that separates them is a river.

Kansas City, Missouri

Lincoln seems to be an awesome little city reminds me a bit of Christchurch the roads are even the same all cracked and broken. But I will leave my verdict on the city till the morning when I will be going to explore it. Oh before I forget right across the road from my motel well across the road and about 1 min down the road is Nebraska State Penitentiary not sure who has better accommodation.

So states I can add to my list today is ...

* Missouri
* Kansas
* Iowa (sneaky wee devil it is)
* Nebraska

Till Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment